This ESC are developed for none-hall direct current brushless motors.They have excellent commonality,not only can be used for fixed-wing aircrafts but also for helicopters.The products have perfect function, specially 4 seconds very soft start performance which is very suitable for helicopters and the brake performance is very suitable for folding propeller aircrafts.Several parameters can be set through program card or transmitter.
1. Equipped with high-speed, small-sized, multifunctional MCU.
2. Full protection feature including low-voltage protection, over-heat protection, signal lost protection,safe power on protection, and self-check functions.
3. Max speed: 240,000 RPM (2 poles), 80,000 RPM (6 poles), 40,000 RPM (12 poles).
4. Individual power circuit for MCU and BEC to improve anti-interference capability.
5. Built-in linear BEC or switch mode BEC.
6. The parameters of ESC can be configured via program card or transmitter.
7. The low-voltage threshold and start-up power can be programmed quantized and precisely by program card.
8. Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response, excellent low-speed performance.
9. Three throttle curve options make helicopter control more flexible.
10. 4 seconds very soft start performance which is very suitable for helicopters.
Configurable Parameter With Program Card
1. OffVolt(Low Voltage Protection Threshold): user can set proper voltage threshold according to cell quantity in range of 00.0-49.9V, default is 00.0V. Note: System will calculate battery cells and set proper threshold automatically if this setting is 00.0V, Protection voltage for each Li-XX cell is 2.85V.
2. BrakeType: Off,Soft brake and Hard brake. default is Off (brake disable). Soft brake: less forceful and brake time is longer. Hard brake: more forceful and brake time is shorter .If Soft brake or Hard brake is selected, When the Motor is stop and the throttle is closed, brake will be continued. Soft brake and hard brake are designed for glider, especially suitable for folding propeller glider.
3. AdvanceT(Timing Mode): Low, Middle and High, default is Middle. Low advance timing is recommended for high inductance and low KV motors. High advance timing is recommended for low inductance and high KV motors, e.g. high KV outrunner motors. For some high KV motors, if it shakes while rotating in high speed, the “High” timing mode is recommended.
4. Start: Fast, Soft and Very Soft. Default is Fast. Fast is preferred for fixed-wing aircraft. Soft and Very Soft both are 4 seconds very soft start. The speed of propeller rotation rises in slow-speed during the 4 seconds. The rotation speed is little faster in Soft and is slower in Very Soft. Soft and Very Soft are suitable for helicopters. When setting Soft or Very Soft mode, if the throttle is closed then the motor stopped and the throttle opened again within 4 seconds, start will be Fast mode. But if beyond 4 seconds, start will be 4 seconds Soft mode or Very Soft mode again.
5. OffType (Cutoff Mode,Low Voltage Protection Mode): Reduce power and Cutoff output power for selecting, default is Reduce the output power gradually to 50% of the current power.
6. Curve(Throttle Curve Mode): Curve1, Curve2 and Curve3. Default is Curve1.
7. StPercent (Start power) : to set the Percent of output power when motor start in range of 00% - 39%, default is 00%. Under default setting, output power is decided automatically by system according to throttle stick position.
8. Reverse(Motor Rotation): Normal and Reverse. default is Normal.