You have 0 itmes in your order.
Sub Total: $0 USD
Continue Current: 15A
Burst Current: 19A (within 10 seconds)
BEC Output: 5V/2A (linear)
This ESC are developed for none-hall direct current brushless motors.They have excellent commonality,not only can be used for fixed-wing aircrafts but also for helicopters.The products have perfect function, specially 4 seconds very soft start performance which is very suitable for helicopters and the brake performance is very suitable for folding propeller aircrafts.Several parameters can be set through program card or transmitter.
1. Equipped with high-speed, small-sized, multifunctional MCU.
2. Full protection feature including low-voltage protection, over-heat protection, signal lost protection,safe power on protection, and self-check functions.
3. Max speed: 240,000 RPM (2 poles), 80,000 RPM (6 poles), 40,000 RPM (12 poles).
4. Individual power circuit for MCU and BEC to improve anti-interference capability.
5. Built-in linear BEC or switch mode BEC.
6. The parameters of ESC can be configured via program card or transmitter.
7. The low-voltage threshold and start-up power can be programmed quantized and precisely by program card.
8. Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response, excellent low-speed performance.
9. Three throttle curve options make helicopter control more flexible.
10. 4 seconds very soft start performance which is very suitable for helicopters.
Configurable Parameter With Program Card
1. OffVolt(Low Voltage Protection Threshold): user can set proper voltage threshold according to cell quantity in range of 00.0-49.9V, default is 00.0V. Note: System will calculate battery cells and set proper threshold automatically if this setting is 00.0V, Protection voltage for each Li-XX cell is 2.85V.
2. BrakeType: Off,Soft brake and Hard brake. default is Off (brake disable). Soft brake: less forceful and brake time is longer. Hard brake: more forceful and brake time is shorter .If Soft brake or Hard brake is selected, When the Motor is stop and the throttle is closed, brake will be continued. Soft brake and hard brake are designed for glider, especially suitable for folding propeller glider.
3. AdvanceT(Timing Mode): Low, Middle and High, default is Middle. Low advance timing is recommended for high inductance and low KV motors. High advance timing is recommended for low inductance and high KV motors, e.g. high KV outrunner motors. For some high KV motors, if it shakes while rotating in high speed, the “High” timing mode is recommended.
4. Start: Fast, Soft and Very Soft. Default is Fast. Fast is preferred for fixed-wing aircraft. Soft and Very Soft both are 4 seconds very soft start. The speed of propeller rotation rises in slow-speed during the 4 seconds. The rotation speed is little faster in Soft and is slower in Very Soft. Soft and Very Soft are suitable for helicopters. When setting Soft or Very Soft mode, if the throttle is closed then the motor stopped and the throttle opened again within 4 seconds, start will be Fast mode. But if beyond 4 seconds, start will be 4 seconds Soft mode or Very Soft mode again.
5. OffType (Cutoff Mode,Low Voltage Protection Mode): Reduce power and Cutoff output power for selecting, default is Reduce the output power gradually to 50% of the current power.
6. Curve(Throttle Curve Mode): Curve1, Curve2 and Curve3. Default is Curve1.
7. StPercent (Start power) : to set the Percent of output power when motor start in range of 00% - 39%, default is 00%. Under default setting, output power is decided automatically by system according to throttle stick position.
8. Reverse(Motor Rotation): Normal and Reverse. default is Normal.
More RC Brushless Speed Controller please check below:
Other RC ESC could be customized as per your requirement!
The mailing ways of goods provided by Gendvd Online Shop
•Fedx Global Express mail
•DHL Gloabal Express mail
•TNT Gloabal Express mail
•China postal Express mail ( EMS )
Please click the links to see specific introduction of the mailing ways.
1.When Customers received the goods, please carefully check the model and number of the goods in order to make
sure whether the goods received by you is consistent with the one you ordered. If not, you can reject it. But I am afraid we can not provide you with the functions detection on the ground ,so if you find there are any quality problems after you have payed for the goods, please contact with Gendvd Customer Service Centre to ask for after service online or by telephone.
2. For the customers who choose other mailing ways, when you received the goods, please carefully check the overpack. If there is obvious sign of damage, you can reject the goods and promptly inform us. We will deal with it and bear the resulting shipping cost, you needn't worry about that. Hoever, If you complain that the goods are inaccurate or damaged
after you have signed in the goods which have obviously damaged overpack , I am afraid we cannot accept and hear a case.
Rules on exchange of goods of Gendvd Online Shop
The rules are formulated based on "Product Quality Law of the PRC", "Law of the PRC on the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Consumers", and the "Three Guarantees" of related products. For all the consumers who buy goods from
Gendvd Online Shop, please request to exchange goods in accordance with the following rules.
I. The preparation need to be done beforehand by the consumers who propose exchanging goods.
1. Please contact the Gendvd Customer Service Centre by telephone or email to inform the order's flow numbers and the reasons to exchange goods.
2. Please retain the integrity of the accessory of the goods, such as packaging, spare parts, manuals, warranty card and invoice.
II. Consumers can request to exchange goods under the following circumstances:
The circumstances under which consumers can request exchanging goods:
A. There are quality problems within seven days after receiving the goods
B. During the warranty period, the units have been repaired for three times but still cannot work normally with repair records and proof provided by menders.
III. About the shipping costs arised from exchanging goods
1. Under the following circumstances,consumers should pay the piper:
A. consumers did not use the units within three days after receiving the goods, but request to exchange the goods.
B. Customers have not contacted the Gendvd Customer Service Centre firstly but mail the goods back to the mall.
C. Consumers mail the accessory to the Mall because they did not mail the goods completely with all of the accessory
such as the packaging, spare parts and so on at the first time.
2. Under the following circumstances, the Mall sholud pay the piper:
A. Customers request to exchange goods because of quality problems within seven days after receiving the goods.
B. Customers request to exchange goods within 90 days after receiving the goods because of quality problems and the mall will be responsible for half of the shipping cost.
IV. Under the following circumstances, the Mall will not exchange the goods.
1. The goods have got problems because of the customers' misuse of the goods.
2. The goods are stored or exposed in the unsuitable environment .
3. The goods are repaird, misused, neglected, abused, altered, incorrectly installed without authorization.
4. Force majeure.
5. The goods are damaged because of food or liquid splashed down.
6. The Customers have not contacted the Gendvd Customer Service Centre before exchanging goods.
7. The goods are returned with incomplete or damaged accessory, such as packaging or others.
8. The goods been bought for a long time beyond the quality assurance period.
9. The goods which are not provided by Gendvd Online Mall.
Gendvd Online Shop possesses the final interpretation of the above rules.
| If you have some knowledge about this item or you ever use it, you are welcome to express your comments. Your comments will be shared by tens of thousands users on the internet, we are deeply grateful for your generosity. Your comments will be audited after submit, so you need to wait some time before you can see. Thank you for your cooperation.|